If we're raided, we won't have time to prepare a strategy right away. The following are general tips that can be used at any time during a raid. They can be good enough to win wars against weaker clans, or at least provide us enough time to develop a structure and strategy against stronger clans.
1. Stay together. Unless commanded to do otherwise, we should be in a large group in one general area rather than split into small groups all over the place. We're stronger as a group than individuals, and our opponent will be intimidated by a large group.
2. Follow orders. Everyone should be aware of the chat and listen for orders from the Daevas or the GoA. If an order is given, listen to it. We have a better chance of winning efficiently if we have structure.
3. Surround the enemy. You should be moving throughout most of the war. Do not let the enemy attack your back. Keep them in front of you, and work with your fellow BC members to surround and kill.
4. Have each others backs. If you see a BC member near death, go over and help them out. Attack the person or people around them and take some attention off them. This allows them time to heal and get back in action.
5. Don't over-pursue. Opponents are going to run around in war, it happens. Don't run halfway across the courtyard to chase them down. If an enemy runs, just slide over and attack the next ones.
No matter who we're at war with and what our strategy is at the moment, you should always remember these twelve principles.
1. Learn about your enemy- You cannot fight effectively unless you can identify them. Learn about their best fighters, and how to clear your enemy.